Have you seen the closing date for NDLEA 2023/2024 recruitment? If not, allow us to reveal the deadline for registering to apply for the NDLEA 2023 employment recruiting process.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) was created to combat Nigeria’s high unemployment rate. You must fully understand what the NDLEA is before submitting the application form.
You can read all the information you require about NDLEA. If you are already aware, continue reading to learn when the NDLEA registration form will close.
When does the application period for NDLEA Recruitment 2023 end?
Actually, everyone who wants to apply for NDLEA 2023 recruiting has these questions on their minds. However, you may find all the details you require regarding NDLEA 2023 right here >>. 2023 NDLEA Recruitment.
Please take note that we have also included instructions on how to apply for all NDLEA job openings across all categories. Look at each of them in turn below:
1.) CADRE SUPERINTENDENT (General Duties or Specialists)
CONPASS Assistant Narcotics Superintendent (08)
- The applicant must have a first degree or HND in any field from an accredited university as well as a discharge or exemption certificate from the NYSC.
Assistant drug-control superintendent (CONPASS 9)
- After successfully completing training, candidates with degrees in law, business, engineering (with COREN), pharmacy, and other fields will be given the title of assistant superintendent of narcotics I. (CONPASS 9).
Deputy Narcotics Superintendent (CONPASS 10)
- After successfully completing training, an applicant with an MBBS or DVM degree will be given the status of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
2. DRUG DEALER CADRE
CONPASS Chief Narcotic Agent (07)
- The applicant must be a registered nurse or midwife, pharmacy technician, lab technician, dental technician, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning in order to be considered.
Senior drug agent with CONPASS (06)
- A National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a reputable educational institution is required of applicants.
Agent of Narcotics – CONPASS (05)
- The applicant must have five credits in English and mathematics from the SSCE, GCE, or NABTEB.
3.) CADRE NARCOTIC ASSISTANT
Drug Support Specialist I – CONPASS (04)
- The applicant must have earned at least 4 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB, including English or mathematics.
Drug Support Specialist II – CONPASS (03)
- The applicant must have at least three credits in English or mathematics from the SSCE, GCE, or NABTEB.
Driver, cleaner, gardener, mechanic, etc.
- The applicant must offer proof of secondary school graduation or a grade II or grade III trade test.
The application date for NDLEA 2023/2024 recruiting is on April 8, 2023.
Are the deadlines at the end of the month?
Please take note that the deadline for NDLEA 2023 recruiting is April 8, 2023.
Please make sure to submit your application for an NDLEA job by the deadline, which is today when the registration form is available. Late applications will not be accepted.
NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Online Application Process: www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng
Please visit https://recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng to access the online application form for all interested and qualified candidates.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is dedicated to diversity and gender equality and is an equal-opportunity workplace.
On March 12, 2023, the NDLEA 2023 Application Portal will open.
Procedures for 2023 NDLEA Applications
- Please carefully read the instructions after clicking the link above. then register by clicking on Apply Now.
- You’ll be taken to a page with the categories after that (select from a list of categories).
- Fill out the form and make sure the following papers are uploaded as required:
- Photograph for a passport.
- Educational diplomas.
- State of Origin Certificate.
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Identity Card for the Nation.
- Discharge/Exemption Certificate from NYSC.
- After finishing their application, applicants must print off the slip that the web system generated.
- Candidates who are chosen will need to complete additional vetting paperwork.
- Throughout their employment with the Agency, all successful candidates will be subject to ad hoc tests for the use of illegal drugs.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a second interview and examination.
- There would be disqualification for multiple applications.
- To print. When finished, applicants must print their online-generated photo slips and download referee forms, which must be filled out by two (2) people of good standing in the community as specified on the form, before showing up for the screening/interview.
- To learn more, go to www.ndlea.gov.ng.
Find out more below if you’d like to.
Apply Additionally For: The 2023 Ndlea Shortlisted Candidate List is Now Available for Download (PDF).
Please check our homepage for the most recent Nigerian jobs now if you need to find the newest positions in Nigeria right away.