Loan from First Bank: Find out today how to get a loan from First Bank for up to $300,000. Check out the provided instructions to obtain quick business loans from First Bank right away.
Nigeria’s top financial institution, First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank), provides its clients with better and easier options through a number of loan products in order to close this gap. By utilizing the full potential of their accounts, the bank is also giving millions of wage earners the chance to realize their most ambitious dreams.
The most adaptable plan, FirstCredit, enables you to receive quick and easy loans without any collateral or paperwork. Customers can use a mobile phone or tablet to apply for loans up to $300,000. There’s a catch, though.
Along with a solid credit history, the account must have been open with First Bank for at least six months. The interest rate on FirstCredit is constant at 10%. In a few simple steps, here is how it operates:
- Dial *894#
- Choose Loans
- Decide on FirstCredit.
- Choosing Get New Loan#
- Choose the account number that will be used for your loan application.
- Consent to the use of your data and acceptance of the terms
- Four loan amount choices will be made available to you.
- Decide on the loan amount you want.
- Your account is credited with the loan.