SMEDAN: What Does It Mean?
The Federal Government formed SMEDAN, or Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency, to encourage the growth of small and major businesses to boost the Nigerian economy. By virtue of the SMEDAN Act of 2003, it was created.
SMEDAN Loan Conditions
- a legally binding business name
- Your company’s tax identification number ( RC or BN)
- Type of Business Age of Business State in which Business Operates (Number of years of operation)
- Phone number and official name
- Unique Identification Number for SMEDAN
How to obtain a SMEDAN unique identification number
You must register your firm with SMEDAN right away to gain access to government and private sector perks and a loan.
Go to smedanregister.ng/register to access the smedan registration page.
The following details are necessary to complete the registration. Make sure you gave SMEDAN the correct information.
- Name of the company Phone number
- Location of your business Business Type Product or Service
- Do you have a CAC registration?
- business value of assets
- Employees Business Owner Information Office Location
Give the information requested above, fill it out, and press the “submit” button. Your SMEDAN Unique Identification Number will be included in an email from SMEDAN that it will send you following a successful registration (SUIN)
The best way to get back your misplaced SMEDAN UIN (SUIN):
Log into the email account you used to register with SMEDAN.
You should find a confirmation email from SMEDAN if you search for “SMEDAN.”
Please click the email link to view your SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN). Make sure to carefully save your SUIN to avoid losing it again.
We implore you to register your company so that you can join the hundreds of Nigerians who currently benefit from loans and funding.