The National Population Commission (NPC) is an agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria responsible for collecting, analyzing, and disseminating demographic data in the country. The commission is currently undergoing recruitment to fill various positions in its workforce, and this article will provide an overview of the ongoing recruitment.
The recruitment exercise at the National Population Commission started in March 2023, with the announcement of job vacancies in various departments and units of the commission. The vacancies were advertised on the commission’s website, national dailies, and other job platforms.
The recruitment is aimed at filling critical positions in the commission’s workforce, such as data analysts, demographers, statisticians, information technology specialists, and administrative staff. The commission is looking for candidates with the required qualifications, skills, and experience to fill these positions.
To be eligible for the ongoing recruitment at the National Population Commission, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- A degree in a relevant field of study: All applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study such as Statistics, Mathematics, Demography, Economics, Computer Science, or any other related field.
- Work experience: Some positions require candidates to have previous work experience in a relevant field. Candidates with previous work experience have an added advantage over those without work experience.
- Professional qualifications: Some positions require candidates to have professional qualifications such as certification in data analysis, statistics, or information technology.
- Age limit: The minimum age limit for applicants is 18 years, while the maximum age limit is 35 years. However, there are exceptions for some positions, and applicants are advised to check the commission’s website for details.
The recruitment process at the National Population Commission is thorough and competitive, and applicants are expected to go through several stages before they are finally selected. The recruitment process involves the following stages:
- Application: Interested candidates are required to submit their applications online through the commission’s website or other job platforms. The application must include the applicant’s bio-data, educational qualifications, work experience, and other relevant information.
- Screening: After the application deadline, the commission will screen all the applications received to shortlist qualified candidates for the next stage.
- Aptitude test: Shortlisted candidates will be invited to take an aptitude test to assess their knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Interview: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited for an interview to assess their suitability for the position.
- Final selection: After the interview, the commission will select the best candidates for the positions based on their performance in the aptitude test and interview.
The recruitment exercise at the National Population Commission is expected to attract a large number of applicants due to the commission’s reputation as a prestigious employer. The commission offers a competitive salary package, career development opportunities, and a conducive working environment to its employees.
The ongoing recruitment at the National Population Commission is an excellent opportunity for job seekers who are interested in working in a data-driven environment. The commission is looking for qualified candidates with the right skills, experience, and qualifications to fill critical positions in its workforce. Interested applicants are advised to visit the commission’s website or other job platforms for more information on the recruitment process and how to apply.
How To Apply>>> Submit Your Application Here.