Website: www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng Now open is the NDLEA Recruitment Portal for 2023. The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has opened its portal to interested candidates nationwide for the 2023 hiring cycle.
Is NDLEA recruitment still going on? if you’re one of those people. Excellent News! You can apply right away for NDLEA career job openings in Nigeria as long as the recruiting process for position 20232 is still open.
In actuality, do you qualify to apply for this NDLEA position, and does your work history align with the requirements for the position? If so, you may proceed with your NDLEA recruitment 2023.
The opportunities will be posted on the NDLEA recruitment solutions website on a regular basis, so if you want to apply for this job, please check there frequently. To apply, simply choose one of the listed job openings and follow the instructions below.
With regards to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
By Decree No. 48 of the 29th of December 1989, the NDLEA was founded as a federal law enforcement agency. The decree was enacted mostly in response to the growing narcotic drug demand and drug trafficking trend that, in the 1980s, negatively impacted Nigerians and their country’s reputation abroad. Since that time, the illegal drug trade has developed into a highly organized criminal enterprise that jeopardizes the nation’s security and economic growth, necessitating immediate government intervention.
For full-time appointments in the roles listed below, we are looking for applications from people who meet the necessary qualifications.
- Superintendant cadere (General Duties or Specialists)
Drugs II Assistant Superintendent CONPASS (08)
- The applicant must have a First Degree or HND in any discipline from an accredited university as well as an NYSC Exemption or Discharge Certificate.
First Assistant Narcotics Superintendent (CONPASS 9)
- The rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I will be awarded to applicants who have LL.B., BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc. when they successfully complete training (CONPASS 9).
Assistant Narcotics Inspector (CONPASS 10)
The rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics will be awarded to applicants with an MBBS or DVM after they have successfully completed training (CONPASS 10).
2. DRUG AGENTS CADRE
Principal Drug Officer – CONPASS (07)
- The applicant must be a registered nurse or midwife, pharmacy technician, lab technician, dental technician, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of higher learning. They also need to have a valid Nigerian certificate of education.
CONPASS Senior Narcotic Agent (06)
- The applicant must hold a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a reputable educational institution.
The drug agent CONPASS (05)
- English and mathematics must both be included in the applicant’s five SSCE/GCE/NABTEB credits.
3. DRUG ASSISTANT CADRE
I-CONPASS: Narcotic Assistant (04)
- A minimum of 4 credits in SSCE, GCE, or NABTEB, including English or mathematics, are required for the applicant.
CONPASS, Narcotic Assistant II (03)
- The applicant must have at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB, including English or mathematics.
An artist, mechanic, driver, cleaner, or gardener.
A secondary school diploma or a grade II or III trade test must be presented as proof of the applicant’s eligibility.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements for 2023
- The applicant’s National Identity Number and country of birth must both be Nigerian (NIN). Additionally, all cadres will benefit from having computer literacy.
- Any certificate or qualification that was not declared, offered, and accepted at the time of recruiting cannot be presented later on for the advancement in the Agency’s career.
- Candidates must be in good health and provide a government hospital’s certificate of fitness.
- For the first category, applicants must be at least 20 years old and not older than 35 years old. For the second and third categories, the age requirement is 30 years old and not younger than 18 years old.
- The age limit for medical professionals and drivers of articulated vehicles is 40.
- Height requirements for applicants are 1.65 meters for men and 1.60 meters for women.
- Medical and allied professionals must hold active licenses to practice, while lawyers must have been admitted to the bar.
- Candidates must be drug-free, have a good moral standing, and not have a criminal conviction on their record.
- Online applications must be submitted using the applicants’ own email addresses and phone numbers.
When is the deadline for the NDLEA Recruitment Portal?
From the dates of publishing for any job type, the complete NDLEA Recruitment 2023 portal ends after 8 April 2023. The latest position advertised on the NDLEA employment page, in my opinion, was filled six weeks later.
Method of Application for the NDLEA Recruitment Portal 2023
You must fill out the online NDLEA 2023 recruitment application form at www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng and submit it together with the right information requested of you in order to apply. Please make sure you supply the information requested on the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency recruitment portal and follow the application instructions step by step.
Log in to www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng, fill out the application, and make sure to frequently visit this page for updates and additional instructions regarding the status of your application.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment process is broken down into the following steps:
- Visit the NDLEA’s website for job postings at www.recruitment.ndlea.gov.ng.
- To apply, click.
- Complete the form and produce the application code.
- Upload your credentials as well as a crisp passport photo.
- Press the next button.
Click here to apply online if you are interested and meet the requirements (Portal opens on 12th March 2023)
Procedures for Applying to the NDLEA Recruitment Portal in 2023
- Read the instructions carefully before clicking the link above. then select Apply Now to sign up.
- A page with the categories will be linked to you (select from a list of categories).
- Fill out the form, making sure to upload all necessary papers given below:
- Picture on a passport.
- Certificates of Education.
- State-issued identification document.
- Declaration of Age or Birth Certificate.
- a national identification card.
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
- After finishing their application, applicants must print their online-generated slip.
- Successful candidates will need to complete additional vetting paperwork.
- Throughout their employment with the Agency, all successful candidates will be tested at random for illicit drug usage.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be invited to sit for a second exam and an interview.
- Multiple applications would disqualify a candidate.
- Please print. Before appearing for the screening/interview, applicants must print their online-generated photo slip and download referee forms, which must be filled out by two (2) people of good standing in the community as specified on the form.
- Visit www.ndlea.gov.ng for further information.
Simply share your thoughts about NIS and, if you’re interested in applying for the positions, leave a comment below to receive the most recent news updates about National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2023.